We Bring Order To
Jonathan G. Lerner
Attorney Lerner practices in the areas of estate planning and estate administration. With a background in both law and social work, he is particularly helpful in tailoring estate plans to the firm's clients' personal needs and family circumstances, as well as to state and federal transfer tax consequences.
Attorney Lerner earned his BA (magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa) from Brandeis University, where he majored in Psychology and minored in Hebrew Language & Literature, his JD (cum laude) from St. John's University School of Law, and his MSW from Wurzweiler School of Social Work at Yeshiva University.
- St. Johns University Law School
- Honors: cum laude
- Brandeis University
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Psychology
- Wurzweiler School of Social Work, Yeshiva University
- Jonathan G. Lerner & Daniel Pollack, Where Have All the Developmental Centers Gone? The Federal Push for Community-Based Services for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, 43 Cap. U. L. Rev. 751 (2015)
- Daniel Pollack & Jonathan G. Lerner, Do States Adequately Oversee People with Disabilities in Community Settings?, Youth Today (May 5, 2015)
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Connecticut, 2007
- New York, 2008